The way banks gain new customers is at a crossroads. Technology and new industries have entered the marketplace and are searching for methods to gain banking customers – including yours! Because of this trend, community banks cannot afford to take a wait-and-see stance with business development. To sustain long-term growth, a proactive “go out and get ’em” approach must be taken to lead customers to your door. This webinar is designed to provide a 30-year proven system to identify and turn prospects into loyal, satisfied customers!
Recorded Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Prospect smart: the difference between a suspect, prospect, and customer and the best approach to efficiently gaining new business
- The Prospect to Customer System: five key components for turning a prospect into a customer
- Key ingredients to building your community bank’s personal story
- How to influence the variables and manage the controlled input in the business development process
- The exponential value of measuring performance
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Templates to create personal, conversational scripts for every component of the process
- Sample tracking report to measure and monitor activity
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit staff responsible for business development in an outside sales capacity.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.