12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Flood compliance has never been more important. With so many recent flooding events, examiners have increased the focus on flood compliance during examinations. They are carefully inspecting flood compliance procedures and are quick to issue penalties. This must-attend session will address flood rules, compliance, FAQs, disclosure requirements, mapping changes, detached-structure rules, and escrow requirements. Case studies developed from actual scenarios will be included and can be used to train staff. The sample procedures and tools provided will make your next flood exam a non-event.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Which loans and structures are covered by flood regulations?
- Complete, accurate, and timely flood determinations
- Notice for flood properties – timing is imperative
- How much flood insurance is enough?
- Procedures for force-placing insurance
- Mandatory escrow requirements
- Detached-structure rules
- Frequently asked questions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample written flood procedures
- Case studies for training your staff
- Monitoring and tracking tools, including sample procedures
- Tools to review your files for flood compliance
- Worksheet to test whether there is enough insurance coverage
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Red Flags in Residential Appraisal Compliance"
Thursday, June 7, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit lenders, loan processors, compliance officers, and auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.