To improve bank performance, you must first understand the components of performance. The key to that challenge is an understanding of the Uniform Bank Performance Report (UBPR). The UBPR analyzes every aspect of bank performance and compares that information to your peer group. Join us to learn how to compare your bank’s net interest margin, overhead, loan quality, allowance for loans and lease losses, and efficiency with your peers. This webinar will address the advantages of different products that provide an UBPR analysis of your bank. You will gain a firm foundation for asking questions of senior management, and most importantly, for providing suggestions to improve bank performance based on facts.
Recorded Thursday, January 29, 2015
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Examine your bank the way regulators do
- Understand and improve bank profitability
- Explore the components of net interest margin
- Compare asset quality with others
- Gain a perspective on the allowance for loan and lease losses
- Take a look at liquidity
- Get the UBPR for your bank and competitors
- Assess a third-party product – does it make sense for your bank?
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Build an easy-to-use model for calculating the dollar amount of peer differences
- Build an easy-to-use model for graphing historical ratio relationships
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for emerging leaders at your bank, bank presidents, CFOs, and board members who want to remain proactive in improving bank profitability.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.