Financial institutions offer many of the same products and services to their customers. So, how do you differentiate yourself and maintain customer loyalty once you earn their business? This webinar will address the current landscape of the financial industry and how it has altered consumers’ brand experience. You’ll learn the reasons for brand loyalty among the many generations served by the financial industry. This program will also look at the development and maintenance of today’s modern brands within and outside the financial sector and delve into what loyal customers have come to expect.
Recorded Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Discussion behind the meaning of a brand and how it ties into a company’s corporate identity
- A look at the history of some great brands; what worked, and what caused them to fail
- A look at some of today’s effective brands and the stories behind their success
- Why your brand must play a part in every touch piece and interaction with your customer
- How corporate culture and buy-in from the C-Suite matters
- New digital technologies that enhance customers’ experience with your brand
- How a bank’s vision, mission, and values must be reflected in your brand
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Brand style guide sample
- Brand checklist
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for financial services marketers, branch directors, managers, strategic marketers, social and digital marketing managers, product managers, public relations, and communications professionals.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.