Emerging leaders are regularly called upon to speak on behalf of the bank. From one-on-one conversations, to committee meetings, to formal presentations, leaders know how to communicate verbally with presence, purpose, and passion. Attend this webinar and learn how to communicate with executive professionalism in presentations, large and small, formal and informal. Learn to create strategic, stylish presentations that really work for the bank, your department, and your career. This webinar will teach you how to overcome fears, increase confidence, and effectively engage and clearly communicate with internal and external audiences. Join us to gain the skills necessary to communicate executive presence, poise, and professionalism.
Recorded Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Developing the skills necessary to communicate professionalism and executive presence
- Creating and delivering on-target, results-oriented presentations
- Understanding and responding to audiences’ content needs and hot-button issues
- Identifying, developing, and delivering key messages
- Speaking with purpose, passion, poise, and professionalism
- Starting strong and capturing audience attention from the first to the last word
- Increasing comfort level when presenting to leaders, peers, and external audiences
- Developing and delivering effective, professional, persuasive PowerPoint presentations
- Anticipating and responding to challenging questions or opposition to presentations
- Recognizing and overcoming distracting habits or quirks when speaking
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- “Handling Q&A Effectively” tip sheet
- “How to Speak Slower” tip sheet
- “Presentation Dos & Don’ts” tip sheet
- Recommended resources: books, articles, and web links
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for emerging leaders and bank executives who are required to make formal presentations, hold informal discussions, or meet one-on-one with internal and external parties on behalf of the bank.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.