This program will provide a detailed analysis of a real-life corporate account takeover initiated by a keylogger within five minutes of acquiring account information. You will learn about the crisis as it unfolded, with a minute-by-minute breakdown of the detection and successful response that deterred the attack and averted any loss.
Could you detect a corporate account takeover? Do you have policies and procedures in place to protect your clients? This webinar will address best practices for mitigating the threat of corporate account takeovers and how to reduce loss when identity theft occurs. Join us to learn about takeover schemes, strengths and weaknesses of prevention methods, detection tips, and how to respond to a crisis event.
Recorded Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Account takeover methods including malware and keylogging
- Protection: out-of-band verification, dual control, device identification, and challenge questions
- Detection: alarming symptoms and unusual activity on your computer system
- Response: reviewing options, determining protocol, deciding whether to shut down the system
- Survivor story: step-by-step breakdown of a real account takeover and the successful outcome
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Quick reference with signs of corporate account takeover
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff and managers, business officers, compliance staff, and corporate clients.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.