12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Your institution may already offer mobile banking, so it’s important to review and understand the associated risks. Mobile banking is one of the hottest products at financial institutions today. Many consumers and businesses prefer mobile banking, which increases the risks. This webinar will explain the compliance and legal requirements necessary to properly manage mobile banking functions. Learn important contract terms and provisions needed to properly establish and maintain mobile banking, plus the compliance and legal rules regarding data and electronic security.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Overview of mobile banking risks
- Risks and potential liability to your institution
- Policies, procedures, and other steps to reduce risk and liability
- Differences between consumer and business transactions
- Agreements/disclosures legally required to conduct mobile banking, and optional agreements/disclosures that provide additional protection
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- FFIEC’s IT Examination Handbook section titled Retail Payment Systems, including Appendix E: Mobile Financial Services
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations staff, managers, compliance personnel, attorneys, auditors, security officers, and others involved with mobile banking.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.