12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With 60 to 90 pages of schedules to complete and over 700 pages of constantly changing instructions, Call Report preparation can be intimidating. New preparers and reviewers need guidance and resources to understand the basic filing requirements, cut through information overload, and establish a strong Call Report process. This session will highlight how the Call Report is used and how to approach key schedules and items, including the lending and regulatory capital schedules. Preparers and reviewers will learn tips for properly documenting the preparation and review process.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Overview of basic Call Report filing requirements
- How examiners and others use Call Report information
- Tips for completing key Call Report schedules
- Balance sheet Schedule RC
- Income statement Schedule RI
- Loan-related schedules, including Schedule RC-C
- Introduction to regulatory capital
- Maintaining effective Call Report documentation
- How to review a Call Report prepared by others
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new Call Report preparers and reviewers, and staff responsible for overseeing the accuracy and efficacy of the Call Report process.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
MEET THE PRESENTERS