With regulatory agencies increasingly relying on the Call Report as an effective way to monitor and remotely supervise banks, there is greater emphasis on Call Report accuracy. In addition, regulators are more frequently including a Call Report review during on-site examinations. It is imperative that Call Report preparers, reviewers, and auditors understand regulators’ expectations regarding Call Report accuracy, as well as the bank’s procedures for preparation and review. This session will highlight key audit areas, common errors, and best practices for performing and documenting the review of quarterly Call Reports.
Recorded Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How regulators use Call Report information and their expectations for internal review processes
- Key Call Reporting areas and steps for auditing/reviewing those areas
- Internal controls for review and audit
- Best practices for documenting Call Report preparation and review
- Commonly misreported items
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- PDF booklet of relevant regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers, and especially Call Report reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, internal auditors, compliance officers, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of quarterly Call Report submissions.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTERS