Thursday, August 3, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
What you don't say can be a compliance violation! What you do say can be a compliance violation! Confusing? Absolutely! Whether it is print media, radio, TV, lobby posters, brochures, or your website, multiple regulations impact advertising deposit and loan products. You must be knowledgeable to avoid compliance violations. This webinar will cover numerous rules and regulations that restrict advertising content and mandate specific disclosures. It will also address the general form and content for all advertising to ensure your advertising isn’t deemed unfair or discriminatory. Risking noncompliance is not an option! A single regulatory violation, or worse, a pattern of violations, can lead to regulatory fines and potential lawsuits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Unfair, deceptive, and abusive advertising practices
- Website rules
- Restrictions on use of email, fax, and telephone solicitations
- Copyright and trademark infringement
- Promotional contests and prizes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Advertising compliance checklist to ensure you don't miss an important requirement
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
RELATED WEBINAR STILL AVAILABLE!
|"E-Compliance Rules, Policies & Best Practices for Email, Web, Mobile & Social Media"
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for marketing personnel, compliance officers, legal officers, auditors, and managers.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.