Social Media Content Strategies for Visibility & Positioning of Your Bank Online
Any real estate agent will say the three most important things in real estate are location, location, location. In the digital world your “real estate” is your online presence and what people read about you. So when it comes to the three most important things for your “digital real estate” it’s content, content, content. This webinar will address how to ensure your bank is producing content that will not only get you noticed, but build relationships with your customers and keep them coming back.
When most people hear the word “content” however, they immediately think words on a page and the information that’s available on your bank’s website. But, in today’s social-media-driven, hyper-connected digital world, content can take a variety of forms. Words on a page are good, but what about images, videos, social posts, online reviews, presentations, e-books, whitepapers, etc.? All of these can be leveraged to help educate your customers and make your bank stand out from the crowd.
Recorded Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Start “thinking like a publisher” and avoid “thinking like a bank” to build your audience
- Various types of content that are being created, shared, and distributed online and why it matters that you think beyond simply words on a page
- How to create an effective blogging strategy that leverages subject-matter experts in the bank to provide helpful information
- How to source interesting content ideas from across the web and put that information to work for you
- Are there “hidden powers” in the PowerPoint presentations you may be delivering at community service club meetings and other networking functions?
- Creating and publishing content is only one part of the process – you need to be a good listener and communicator to make it work
- Strategies for LinkedIn and Twitter, finding people (and companies) to follow, and how to ensure you’re listening and interacting with the right people
- Popular tools (many of which are free) that you can use to be a better content creator and source of helpful information to build relationships online
- Leveraging email marketing to further enhance content-delivery reach and cover all the bases
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Printable guide with resource sites to help with content creation and distribution efforts
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The session will be well suited for individuals in the marketing, sales, retail, and lending areas, as well as staff members that want to be recognized as a subject-matter expert or provide helpful information as part of the relationship-building process.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.