12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Although Phases 1 and 2 of Same Day ACH are completed, the deadline to comply with Phase 3 (funds availability requirements) is March 15, 2018. This session will focus on the new funds availability requirements, provide an in-depth overview of Same Day ACH changes thus far (including usage statistics and most common use cases), and address what financial institutions can expect in the future with Same Day ACH and faster payments.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Summary of Phase 1 and Phase 2 ACH rule changes
- Current Same Day ACH use cases and statistics
- Upcoming funds availability requirements for Same Day ACH items
- How processing and returns can be enhanced with Same Day ACH
- Future Same Day ACH initiatives and faster payments solutions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Faster payments solutions chart
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"ACH Rules Update 2018"
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit ACH professionals, audit/compliance staff, and ACH operations.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.