12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With the effective date for the new customer due diligence (CDD) rules fast approaching, this session will show you how to incorporate the new requirements into your current BSA policies and account opening procedures. You will learn effective ways to gather and verify beneficial owner information at account opening and best practices for obtaining consumer information to establish the purpose and anticipated activity for the account. Gathering all this information is just part of the process. What do you do once you have it? How do you know when something is outside the norm? This webinar will review industry practices for ongoing monitoring of accountholder relationships, and when to take additional steps. Don’t miss this opportunity to ensure you’re prepared for the May 11th deadline and your next exam.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- The new CDD rules and what is expected of your institution
- Policy and procedure language to add to your current BSA/AML program
- Gathering required information at the new accounts desk
- Best practices for ongoing monitoring of accountholder relationships
- Follow-up procedures for when activity is outside the norm
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample beneficial owner certification form
- CDD action plan
- Sample CDD policy language
- Sample consumer risk assessment
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This jam-packed session is designed for BSA officers, compliance officers, new accounts personnel, and branch managers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.