Mastering Business Development, Part 1: Results-Driven Foundational Skills
At its foundation, business development is the responsibility of every staff member in the bank. While few have the title of Business Development Specialist, it is up to everyone to maximize business opportunities outside and inside the bank – from new and existing customers alike. This session takes an engaging look at the basics of building business from the perspective of constructing your very own results-driven structure or “house.” You will build your business development “house” from the ground up to ensure you always meet or exceed customer expectations from the initial encounter and beyond.
Recorded Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Current market trends to build a productive business development structure
- Back to the business basics: a refresher course in Business 101
- The brochure and the reality: your bank has a language all its own that identifies and distinguishes you
- Your business development house: the five essential steps and scripts to successfully complete the construction of your business development structure
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Your personal business development blueprint
- A step-by-step process with scripts to complete construction
- A valuable case study in business building based on actual events
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
PART 2 ALSO AVAILABLE!"Mastering Business Development, Part 2:
Proven Techniques for Handling Objections, Gaining Referrals
& Promoting Your Bank"
Recorded on Thursday, August 28, 2014
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, new accounts personnel, customer service representatives, supervisors, trainers, and staff responsible for business development both inside and outside the bank.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.