Handling Difficult Customers: Effectively Dealing with Intimidation, Negativism & Anger
Dealing with customers who try to get their way through the use of intimidation, negativity, or anger can be downright exhausting! It’s difficult to not get upset when people behave like this. Unfortunately, being upset adversely impacts service, productivity, and quality. Learn and put into action the “5 Steps to Not Get Hooked” model when dealing with these situations. Learn essential techniques to control your communication while understanding your own “hooks.” Once you’ve mastered these techniques, you’ll be equipped to successfully manage interactions with difficult customers.
Recorded Thursday, May 28, 2015
- The “5 Steps to Not Get Hooked” Model
- Behavioral indicators of the logical versus emotional aspects of the brain and how to respond
- Master essential communication behaviors to stay in control of situations where others are trying to use intimidation, negativity or anger to get their way
- Understand your own “hooks” and identify actions you may be demonstrating that escalate the situation
- Strategies to use when the situation is difficult to defuse
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- “5 Steps to Not Get Hooked” template
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit everyone in your bank who interacts with customers (or difficult co-workers). When all employees participate, the techniques to handle difficult customers are uniformly demonstrated and the overall stress level of the workplace is reduced.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.