Establishing New Product & Service Controls
How your bank collects, processes, analyzes, and disseminates information is as critical to the bottom line as the revenue generated by any new product or service. Prior to launching a new product or service, a thorough assessment of the types and measurements of risk must be addressed to align with enterprise risk tolerance. This webinar will detail best-practice product and service controls through the product lifecycle, as well as red flag monitoring and post-mitigation solutions.
Recorded Tuesday, August 2, 2016
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Inherent product and service risk compared and measured against back-end controls
- Seven stages of the product life cycle (Federal Reserve framework)
- Recommended assessment process for new product and service offerings
- Development of a formal change management control process
- Product and service post-implementation strategies supporting sustained due diligence
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Federal Reserve’s Second Quarter 2015 Consumer Compliance Outlook publication titled Managing Risk Throughout the Product Life Cycle
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Modifying Existing Product Terms & Fees:
Timing, Content & Requirements for Change-in-Term Notices "
on Tuesday, July 12, 2016
If you missed it, you can order a recording of the live webinar, with a free digital download.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for operations, compliance, and audit teams.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide bank webinars on compliance, lending, regulations, security, operations, new accounts, collections, fraud, security & other topics. For more information on bank education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.