12 Key Elements of an Effective Digital Marketing Strategy
Thursday, June 1, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Building an effective digital marketing strategy for your bank can seem like a daunting task. While the concept of traditional marketing and advertising may be familiar, understanding and properly using the plethora of digital tools is more challenging. There’s no shortage of options for online marketing. Selecting the right strategy and choosing how to implement it to ensure relevance for your customers are critical to your success. The best part is that because it’s all digital, measuring ROI and effectiveness is much easier than traditional means… if you know what you’re doing!
If you’re wondering whether to focus on online advertising, growing your email newsletter subscribers, creating organic visibility in the search engines with an SEO strategy, or venturing into the world of marketing automation, this is the webinar for you. It will identify the 12 key (and most powerful) digital marketing activities available, and how to best use them. You’ll learn how these “digital dozen” interconnect with one another and understand the big-picture components of a successful digital marketing strategy that will put you on the right track.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Learn the key 12 digital marketing strategies and how they relate to the banking industry
- Ways to build a successful campaign that will measure and track ROI to know what is (and is not) working
- How each key element can complement and influence the others – making your digital campaigns even more effective
- Ways to stay top-of-mind with your accountholders across multiple digital channels and reinforce your institution’s message
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Access to the book Digital Minds: 12 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Digital Marketing, as an enhanced reference on the key digital strategies
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will cover a wide range of digital marketing strategies, and will be presented in a way that helps various areas. Senior management will get a big-picture perspective of the key elements of an overall digital effort. Marketing staff will get actionable takeaways to implement and produce results. Compliance and lending staff will gain perspective on how the world of digital marketing works.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.