A Cookie Diet: Privacy, Restricted Data Access & Building Online Visibility Beyond 2022
StreamedJan 11, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Are cookies disappearing?
Tracking online audiences via cookies is an IT staple of most promotional marketing strategies. What if that changed? Learn what’s happening and what’s next in the evolving world of consumer targeting and tracking strategies.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Appreciate the history of activity tracking using cookies and other methods across various digital channels
- Understand how key data tracking areas are changing (for better or worse)
- Implement alternative strategies to track digital campaign success, even without cookies
- Develop an appropriate notification process and policy to clearly communicate your tracking practices
- Revisit your content strategy to identify opportunities to further your organic impact and reduce reliance on paid promotional efforts
With privacy becoming increasingly more important across browsers and mobile devices, the ability to “cookie” and track audiences is becoming more of a struggle. This presents a challenge to any online promotional efforts – yet creates an opportunity for creative content creation, building thought leadership on your website, and supporting an “inbound” marketing strategy to pull people to you. This session will address the status of tracking and data collection and identify key strategies to building attractive organic content that will make your bank a place where someone wants to do business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for compliance personnel, senior management, leadership, and marketing, retail, and sales staff.
- Resource guide with several popular cookie tracking tools/services to enhance website compliance efforts
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC