Performance-Based Compensation Strategies for Banks
StreamedNov 1, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Finding and keeping excellent officers is crucial to your bank’s success.
This presentation will focus on performance-based compensation approaches that should be considered to attract and retain quality officers.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Assess senior management total compensation
- Design annual and long-term incentive plans
- Understand how to avoid risk in annual incentive plans
- Utilize different types and design features of equity grants
- Better understand supplemental executive retirement plans (SERPs) and employment/change-in-control agreements
This presentation will examine the current compensation environment and address different performance-based incentive vehicles. You will learn the keys to effective and motivating cash incentive plans and what banks are using regarding equity-based/longer-term incentives. This session will incorporate applicable regulatory guidelines and updates surrounding incentive-based pay. Market data from Blanchard Consulting Group surveys and databases will be incorporated throughout.
- Example compensation philosophy
- Sample annual incentive plan worksheet
- Summary of the Sound Incentive Compensation Policy regulations and how to assess risk within incentive plans
- Pros and cons of restricted stock versus stock options
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Good solid review of various compensation strategies. It covered all of the items banks need to look at when planning an overall compensation strategy for employees and executives."
- Craig, Gulf Capital Bank
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC