New Third-Party Vendor Risk Management Guidance
StreamedSep 18, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The regulatory agencies recently released joint guidance to help financial institutions manage the risks associated with third-party relationships, such as fund losses, loss of competitive advantage, damaged reputation, improper information disclosure, and regulatory action. Learn how the new guidance will impact your existing program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the regulatory requirements for third-party oversight
- Understand the impact of the new Interagency Guidance on Third-Party Relationships on your current program
- Identify critical vendors and the due diligence process required
- Develop a third-party risk assessment to identify and mitigate risks
- Use provided tools to maintain a compliant ongoing monitoring and due diligence process
Financial institutions routinely rely on third parties for a range of products, services, and other activities. The use of third parties can offer significant benefits, such as quicker and more efficient access to technologies, human capital, delivery channels, products, services, and markets. Because outsourcing comes with risks which may be different than if the functions are provided in-house, there is a need for controls designed to monitor them. This informative session will dive into the recent Interagency Guidance on Third-Party Relationships: Risk Management and detail how it can be incorporated into your current third-party risk management program. Join us to learn best practices for the initial and ongoing due diligence process and walk away with loads of tools to guide you through the third-party risk management process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for risk managers, compliance officers, information security officers, and any other individuals responsible for vendor management due diligence.
- Sample third-party risk assessment
- Sample due diligence questionnaire
- Sample third-party management program policy
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"I enjoyed the presenters thorough knowledge of the topic at hand. I left the webinar with more knowledge in my tool belt for my financial institution."
- Amber, Peoples Bank
Brode Consulting Services Inc
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC