Flood Alert! Revised Interagency Q&As
StreamedJun 29, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The Agencies have delivered new flood insurance questions and answers. Now it’s action time!
This session will provide the information needed to update your institution’s policies and procedures and train staff on this latest Agency guidance.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Quickly research questions using the new numbering format
- Identify the new Q&As and specific revisions to existing Q&As
- Explain how to accept private flood insurance policies
- Implement force-placed flood insurance
- Determine when the detached structure exemption is applicable
- Develop training material to educate staff on the revised Q&As
The Agencies have issued final interagency questions and answers regarding flood insurance. This webinar will address the expanded and revised Q&As and their reorganization to assist in complying with the Flood Disaster Protection Act. It is important to update policies and procedures in accordance with this guidance, including the major amendments to escrow of flood insurance premiums, the detached structure exemption, force-placement procedures, and acceptance of flood insurance policies issued by private insurers. Understanding and implementing this guidance is critical to meeting the mandatory flood insurance requirements on designated consumer or commercial loans!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for mortgage and commercial loan officers, loan processors, loan closers, loan servicers, compliance officers, and auditors.
- Q&As handout – separated by section
- List of new Q&As and revised Q&As
- Tool to calculate the required amount of flood insurance
- Sample force-placement procedure
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The presenter was very knowledgeable. I like that she didn't just read the material verbatim but she actually discussed/presented it to the attendees."
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC