2023 Call Report Update
StreamedJan 17, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Learn all about the 2023 Call Report revisions before you begin preparing the next report.
Join this webinar to explore the impacts of CECL, TDRs, technical clarifications, and more. Ensure you are up to date with the changes to reporting forms and instructions – and know how to avoid common errors.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Assess the impact of proposed Call Report revisions for the 2023 reporting year
- Determine how the current expected credit loss (CECL) model impacts reporting loans, securities, and other Call Report items
- Evaluate how the reporting of troubled debt restructured (TDR) loans in the Call Report will change as banks adopt ASU 2022-02 concerning loan modifications
- Be on top of technical clarifications made to the Call Report instructions in 2022
- Understand commonly misreported Call Report items, including loan and regulatory capital items
Given the ever-changing accounting and regulatory landscape, it is imperative that Call Report preparers and reviewers keep up with changes to the reporting forms and instructions. The agencies continue to issue proposed and finalized changes that will impact all filers of the Call Report in 2023 and beyond. This session will highlight Call Report changes effective in 2023, in particular the new and revised items impacted by the adoption of the CECL model. In addition, the changes to reporting troubled debt restructured loans will be addressed. Join us to learn the recent Call Report changes and items that are still commonly being misreported, including an institution’s regulatory capital.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their institution’s quarterly Call Report.
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Very informative whether a newbie or a seasoned reporter. Michael and Alison made participants feel comfortable asking any questions related to the Call Report from the most basic to the most advanced questions. Explanations were simple to understand and thorough. Highly recommend!"
- Veronica, First Community Bank
Mauldin & Jenkins, LLC
Mauldin & Jenkins, LLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC