2023 ACH Rules Update, Initiatives & Instant Payments
StreamedMar 27, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Join this important ACH update to learn the latest on the rules, including changes that will affect e-payments in 2023.
This informative webinar will also include the latest on new rule amendments, Nacha’s new risk management framework, faster payments, and more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define a third-party sender and nested third-party sender
- Describe a third-party sender’s ACH rules compliance obligations
- Explain the proper use of micro entries in the account validation process
- Consider impacts to your institution’s existing policies and procedures to ensure readiness for new ACH rules
- Identify current credit-push fraud threats and determine how to improve fraud detection, prevention, and fund recovery
- Compare key features and identify benefits of instant payments, such as RTP and the FedNow Service
- Define use cases for instant payments
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP/APRP credits.
Many significant changes are set to impact electronic payments in 2023 and beyond. Join us to learn how to prioritize your institution’s plan of action and maintain compliance with the ever-changing payments landscape. This webinar will review recent and upcoming ACH rule amendments, including third-party sender enhancements and micro entries, and discuss Nacha’s new risk management framework focused on fraud prevention, detection, and recovery associated with credit-push fraud scams. And you’ll get the latest on instant payments – FedNow and RTP.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, cash/treasury management personnel, audit/compliance staff, and individuals with the AAP and/or APRP accreditation.
- Quick reference of ACH rules amendments with implementation dates and considerations
- Link to Nacha’s new risk management framework
- Readiness checklists and reference materials for the FedNow Service and RTP
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC