2022 Supervisory Priorities Explained
StreamedMar 1, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Are you prepared for your next examination?
Do you understand the 2022 supervisory priorities? Unfortunately, it seems that 2022 is not starting out any better than 2021. Thus, the regulators continue to “covidize” examination expectations to recognize the pandemic’s increasing impact on banking operations and a rapidly changing economic landscape.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the focus of FDIC 2022 examinations
- Appreciate the impact of the recent supervisory priorities
- Use improved examination preparation strategies
- Access insightful examination resources
Big or small, well run or not, every bank will undergo regular and rhythmical examinations. Fortunately, it’s an open-book test! The Risk Management Manual of Examination Policies and Consumer Compliance Examination Manual offer a bird’s-eye view of the entire process. Imagine being able to maximize the examination cycle rather than dread it or being in a position to tell your story effectively rather than defending every operational decision and accounting entry.
This program will go through the new technology and examination strategies that will help your institution thrive during the next exam. From available resources to a review of recent examination changes, this is a must-attend webinar. Join us to learn the best way to navigate the nature and scope of the exam as well as the best available strategies to effectively present your business plan and mission to examiners.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior executives, directors, Audit Committee members, managers, compliance personnel, audit staff, and anyone involved with the examination process.
- Recent FDIC supervisory highlights
- Regulatory guidance on examinations
- Checklist of FDIC resources
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed
Reed & Jolly, PLLC
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC