2022 IRA & HSA Update: Staying Compliant
StreamedJan 18, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
From recent legislation to trends to contribution limits, this important IRA and HSA update will provide all the vital information you need in a tidy package.
This dynamic webinar will also address pending legislation and the potential impact of changes on the horizon.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Appreciate the far-reaching effects of recently enacted legislation and pending tax bills; proposed tax bills include:
- Retirement reform (“SECURE 2.0”)
- Build Back Better reconciliation
- Infrastructure 1.0
- Examine current HSA issues, trends, and contribution limits
- Discuss traditional and Roth IRA contribution limits
- Understand the latest IRA issues and trends
The winds of change are once again in the air. Comprehensive retirement plan legislation is pending. As we start a new year, it is important to be aware of and understand how recent regulatory changes and proposed legislation will impact your IRA and HSA programs. Join us for a lively discussion about the many implications of what is new and important in 2022 and beyond.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This very timely webinar will provide individuals who have direct IRA owner contact, operational, compliance, or decision-making authority with the information needed to make informed decisions about IRA and HSA plans and programs. It will also benefit individuals who hold insurance or securities licenses.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC